The 110 Elite Precision is the pinnacle of the Savage’s 110 designs. We’ve begun with the time-tested Model 110 action and then rethought every aspect of the rifle. The overhaul includes all of the upgrades demanding shooters make to their long-range tack drivers. The 110 Elite Precision has an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT). From its full-length ARCA rail to its titanium nitride coatings, this is a rifle built for a lifetime of Elite Precision.
The 110 Elite Precision is also available as a left-handed option.
- Savage factory blueprinted action
- MDT ACC aluminium chassis with fully adjustable stock
- ARCA Rail along the entire length of the chassis
- Stainless steel, flash nitride target receiver
- Titanium Nitride bolt body
- 5 – 4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- Self-timing taper aligned muzzle brake (Short Action Calibres Only)
- MDT Vertical Grip and AICS magazine
- Modified Palma contour barrel
- 1-Piece 20MOA Rail