KYDEX 1911 MAG CARRY BLACK
GSG .22LR 1911 Magazine Carriers are designed to work with GSG .22LR 1911 magazines. All Pistol Magazine Carriers use an MRD (Magazine Retention Device) which provides adjustable retention to the front of the magazine, allowing the carrier to hold on to the magazine with the perfect amount of resistance. To adjust the retention on the Magazine Carriers you need to screw or unscrew the silver grub screw found on the side of the carrier with a 1/8” Allen key/hex key. Please note that the magazine can only be inserted into the Magazine carrier in one orientation.
All Pistol Magazine Carriers have the ability to be canted forward or backwards by up to 20° by moving the holes the mounts are mounted through on the top and the bottom row. These magazine carriers can also accept the magazine with rounds facing forward or rounds facing backwards!
- Made from 2mm P1 Kydex T Thermoplastic
- Wrapped in IR Compliant Genuine 500D Cordura (where applicable)
- All Mounting screws will have threadlock pre-applied to stop them from backing out or coming loose over time
- Adjustable Retention
- Left or right side mounting
- Fits onto molle or up to 2” wide belts
- Up to 20° forward or backward cant
Once you have the Magazine Carrier set up, we advise using Threadlock or Loctite to ensure all screws won’t come loose over time and use.